Skip to content
Ingredients Needed for Rose Falooda Popsicles
- Milk (Boiled and cooled) - 2 cups
- Rose syrup - 1/4 cup
- Rose syrup - 2 tbsp (for the moulds )
- Vanilla ice cream - 2 cups
- Basil seeds ( tukmaria seeds) - 2 tsp
- Cooked vermicelli - 1/4 cup
How to Prepare Rose Falooda Popsicles
- Take basil seeds in a bowl and add 1/2 cup water , leave them to bloom for half hour.
- In a large bowl add rose syrup , milk , softened vanilla ice cream and mix well and Keep it aside.
- Take the Popsicle moulds ( these are the ones i used) , first add half tsp of rose syrup then vermicelli then bloomed basil seeds,lastly pour the rose milk mixture into the moulds.
- Cover the Popsicle moulds with a lid and Freeze it for 6 hours , insert popsicle Sticks ( these are the ones i used ) after the first hour.