Skip to content
Ingredients :Herb Popovers
- Whole Milk - 1 Cup
- Eggs - 2
- All Purpose Flour - 3/4th Cup
- Butter (unsalted) - 3 tbsp
- Parmesan Cheese - 1/4th Cup
- Chopped Chives - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
How to Prepare :Herb Popovers
Note :These popovers will quickly deflate, and do not hold or store well. So try to eat them fresh and hot from the oven!
- Pre Heat oven at 450ºF
- Lightly coat the Pop over pan with melted butter
- Once the oven is fully heated, heat the prepared Pop over pan in the oven for about 7 minutes
- Take a Medium sized bowl and whisk together all ingredients
- Remove the pan from the oven and pour the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Return the pan to the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Set 400ºF and continue baking the popovers for 10 more minutes until they are puffed and deep golden brown color.
- Remove from oven and cool pan on rack for a few minutes.
- Remove popovers from pan and serve hot