Ingredients of Chia Seed Pudding:
- Almond milk - 2 cups
- Chia seeds - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 2 tbsp
- Peach (ripen, peeled & diced)
How to Prepare Chia Seed Pudding:
- Combine honey and almond milk in a jar and mix it well.
- Now add chia seeds; stirr it well and refrigerate it for 6 hours.
- Serve it with chopped peach fruit or any favorite fresh fruit of yours.
As a healthy breakfast, one should not take this more than one ounce every day because of its high fiber.
- Helps lose weight: Chia seeds are widely used for losing weight. One can reduce food cravings with the help of Chia seeds as they prevent some portion of your food intake to get absorbed into your system. This helps in losing the weight in a healthier way.
- Feel fuller faster: You feel belly full as you gulp some Chia seeds as they absorb water 10 times their weight in water forming a gel; making you feel stomach full.
- Hydration for athletes: The "chia gel" is great for athletes to hydrate the body & keep it cool.
- Reduce blood pressure: There are many studies which revealed that Chia seeds help reduce blood pressure.
- Omega-3: Being the richest source of Omega-3, they protect you against inflammation such as arthritis & heart disease. In fact, they contain more Omega-3 than salmon!
- Diabetic friendly: As chia seeds are very slow in converting the carbohydrates into simple sugars, researches reveal that they can regulate blood sugar.
- Easy to digest: They are easier to digest than flax seeds, and don't need to be ground up.