Makes about 6 to 8 servings
- 12 oz Cream cheese.
- 1/2 cup Sugar.
- 2 eggs.
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour or corn starch (For gluten free option )
- 1 tbsp butter to grease the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 410F.
- Grease a 6 inch pan with butter.
- Line the pan with 2 sheets of parchment paper. In such a way to make sure it comes about 2 inches above the pan.
- Place the pan in a baking sheet.
- Using a hand mixer , In a large bowl cream together the cream cheese ,sugar , and all purpose flour until well combined.
- Now add eggs and vanilla ,whisk to combine.
- Pour in heavy cream and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan . Tap the pan to burst any excess bubbles.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and well browned and it has slightly jiggle to it ,about 30 to 50 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 425 for the last 10 minutes .
- Let the cheese cake cool to room temperature at least 30 minutes. Lift out on to a plate and peel back the parchment paper .
- Keep it refrigerated for at least couple of hours.
- Cheese cake keeps covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.